Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good bye January

I have know idea why the people that made the calendar thought we needed 31 days to start the new year but I wish it was only 28 like February. It seems to have been a long month and maybe part of it is I am looking forward to my next visit with my husband and thought it would go by fast. Or it could be the dreary weather we have been having.....but I must admit no snow on the roads has been nice. If only the sky remained blue and the fog wasn't there.

So Good bye January. I will miss the few good times and laughs we had. The tears, the gloom, the cooped up feelings, the overwhelming feelings along with frustration and irritation all have to go with you.

February the love month, please don't break my heart but strengthen it. I count on you to bring back some love and sunshine ............BUT if you don't, at least it is only 28 days!

3 comments: