So it is February, and usually we are still in the middle of winter. However, this year the snow is gone and we have been left with gloomy,dreary days and mud. January was not a good month for me. In fact everything about screamed "WINTER" from my soul, to my attitude and just life.
So I said good bye to January and I have embraced February with some spring cleaning attitude. I have rolled up my sleeves, and started in on some changes. Like getting rid of face book and it's new look. I HATE it and for many years I was fine without it and I am going to be fine without it again.Oh and the kids bedroom rearranged...always nice to do some rearranging. Which brings me to next spring cleaning item...rearranging my attitude and heart.So, I have prayed for more joy and not just prayed for patience. You see Joy means being content and a sense of well being even if life is throwing a lot of challenges. And it is funny because I do enjoy cleaning and so for me, spring cleaning all the messy,dirty bad stuff ( from house to heart) really does bring me joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i liked reading that.
ReplyDeleteJoy comes in the morning and in the spring, but sometimes we have joy in the winter. This winter was a bit tough,but we are making it through. Good thing the roads at least were easy. So sometimes we have hard roads and easy inside attitudes, this winter was the opposite. Life is so grand when we handle things in ways that will Glorify the one that deserves all Glry.
ReplyDelete