So the shred is still going. I am on day 4. I wasn't very smart because I started day 1 in the evening and the very next morning at 6:30, I was up and starting day 2. I was a bit more prepared and peed first. Next I grabbed a big glass of water and started day 2. Things went pretty good...I was still enthused. However, by that night, my whole body ached. It hurt to sit up and move, my arms were so stiff. But I kind of like that, it makes me feel healthier, so I ate 2 cheerio jello squares. Heehee.
Day 3 came next. I woke up before my alarm which I took as a good sign. The kids were still sleeping, so after my morning pee and grabbing my big glass of water, I started with no volume on the tv. My body was unbelievably sore so it was really hard doing the push ups and staying focused on not taking too many breaks.Basically it was hard just to keep going until the kids came out when I was finishing and I had my own personal cheer leading team. Day 3 was brutal. All day at work my arms throbbed and my movements were very stiff. I came home and looked like an idiot walking around my house shaking out my arms and legs trying to loosen up my joints. Oh and I did some extra stretches.
Day 4 I jumped out of bed. The kids woke up at the same time and I felt better starting. I had a bit more endurance except for those lousy push ups. The kids watched again asking me who I was following. I said the girl in green because she is doing it easier. The kids told me they could do all those things easy but they never did do it or even tried! They just watched. And would yell if I paused or looked away from the tv or broke the rules by not using the weights for only one set of exercises.
This brings me to tonight. I am not as sore as I was yesterday. Day 3 was definitely the worse. I am still excited for tomorrow morning. Because from what I've told, the next few days you feel your endurance and muscle power build. Hooray...I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good for you. part of me wants to do it and part of me doesn't...right now the lazy part of me is winning.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! that is great hun. Keep it up. I love the fact the kids keep you going and yell at you to not break. We have to keep this sprit in them for their own lives.
ReplyDeleteIt is easy to give up but nothing will be gained. Harder to keep going, but you can do it!