So the month of May has been busy and I like it like that. It makes time go by quickly and with each day, brings me closer to having Don done school and back at home.
So I tend to forget about my blog. In response to my last post...the lie was the last one. I have never memorized all of psalm 119...the longest psalm. I think it has 176 verses and I may have a good memory but not yet that good.
I guess I should make that a goal, but I have soooo many hopeful ideas and I am not good at the follow through. Just today I have decided to do the 30 day shred...starting tomorrow. LOL. Ask me in 30 days how I did?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will do good. And I will stay on top of you!! Not literally though. : )
ReplyDeletehahaha...i thought you were starting it today!! hope you had a good day and enjoyed the sun!
ReplyDelete