Sunday, May 2, 2010

truths and 1 lie

I was lying in bed one night and I remembered a ice breaker game called 2 truths and 1 lie. People had to guess what was the lie, so I got to thinking what I would do and all I kept coming up were truths. Then I couldn't sleep because I headed down memory lane. SOOOOO can you spot the lie?
  1. delayed a plane heading to seattle
  2. hiked 9 hours through a jungle
  3. flew out of a motor boat travelling a excessive speed.....no life jacket
  4. worked in mexican village that no longer exists
  5. smoked cigarettes and cigars
  6. got drunk on a church ski retreat
  7. got a tattoo
  8. hit 2 parked cars
  9. peed my pants at macdonalds
  10. stole from ikea
  11. been on a yacht more than once
  12. showered once in 10 days
  13. pulled a tooth
  14. lived in a barn
  15. been hiking in the dark with no flashlight...only lighters
  16. threw a burning log into the forest
  17. went tubing 2 weeks after giving birth
  18. wrote a diary to my dead cat
  19. walked home from school with a limp and goofy face thinking then no one would want to kidnap me
  20. pushed a grocery chart all the way home and the only thing in it was my sister
  21. went to a special school and rode the special bus
  22. received top science student in grade 12
  23. played the piano for a radio show
  24. laughed so hard, I have had milk stream for my nose
  25. memorized psalm 119

8 comments:

  1. #16 made me smile then #17 gave me a little laugh #18 almost made me pee my pants and then i couldn't stop laughing #19 cracked me up and at #20 i lost all control of my laughter and started choking from laughing so hard...oh the memories. my guess the lie is either #22, 23, or 25..or 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may or may not have guessed correctly. I giggled quite hard when writing the grocery chart one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think what's funny about #20 is that our mom wanted us to bring it back but our dad said no because he could "use" it and there it sat for...how many years??....just holding bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who did haul it away? was it still full of bricks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have no idea...dad can't remember...i just asked him. maybe they sold it as a "bonus" with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you going to tell us what the lie is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. #4 is a truth...Matt was just in Mexico and went to go check out the village and found out it was washed away during one of the hurricanes.

    ReplyDelete