Monday, January 18, 2010

Who ever would have thought we live in a day when you would publicly journal. I remember hiding my journals and using code words incase anyone ever dared to read them. Then there was the journal I wrote after I lost my cat. I was in grade 7 and had read a book where the girl wrote to her father that passed away. I thought with my first broken heart and mourning for my pet that it would be a good help and proceeded to write to my cat. I stumbled across it one day after I was married and laughed so hard and immediately phoned my sister and shared it with her. And that journal I had coded with XXXXXXX all across the front so that no one would know what was inside.


So here I go...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Buns of Steel!! I look forward to your daring journals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha...oh the memories and too funny!! glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete