So it is nearly the kids bedtime and I actually finished everything early. Teeth brushed,kids bathed, bible read, prayers said.
So I think, hey I will let the kids read in bed for 3o min before I turn off the lights. I go with them into their room and make my final decision. IT IS TIME to rearrange their bedrooms. I can see Don shaking his head at me and truthfully I deserve it. But hey, I am started on this idea and now there is no turning back. So 45 minutes later, the kids scared because we talked about fire safety and why I have to leave the dresser where it is, I have swept the mess of it into my small hallway and tucked them into bed. And all I really want to do is relax, read a book but no, I have to finish the task I had started before I go back to work tomorrow and the house builds up its clutter until I have time next week to clean again. Why oh why do I do this to myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahahahaha! you arrance that bedroom more than any other room or space or cupboard or anything for that matter....that's funny!
ReplyDeleteit is the easiest and only room I can really play with. I just got to pick my timing better. I really was thinking about switching bedroom s again but I would get into big trouble with that idea
ReplyDeleteand it's probably better for them to be in the bigger room, isn't it?
ReplyDeletedad said he can't comment on yours, so i'm trying on his behalf
ReplyDeleteMan oh Man!! I am glad I wasn't there to see it!! I am shaking my head!! ; )
ReplyDelete