Thursday, March 11, 2010

my gripe about skype

When we decided that Don aka my husband, was going to go to school in toronto and the kids and I were going to stay in BC, we discovered Skype. In the beginning we loved it. We could see Don and talk to him and it felt like he was soo close. I even carried my laptop around so that he could join in the family get togethers.

Now one year later, after several dropped calls, feed back, kids interrupting, sound cutting in and out during a good conversation.....my love has faded away. I almost would rather use a phone except that at least skype is free and I guess on that note, you get what you pay for.

At least I can still see his handsome face and watch him pick his nose and roll his boggers. Man, I love that guy!

2 comments:

  1. i like the title of your this blog post

    ps...your comments also require word verification

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I have a 'aka' No you don't need word verification... I don't have it!

    I feel the pain on Skype hun!

    ReplyDelete