My parents are the best. You see, I basically still live at home with my parents. Yes, I am married. I have 2 children but I live at home. Some wise person once suggested to my mom to stop cooking with cheese, but they love us so much. They not only cook us many meals throughout the day, but they BOUGHT my little family a 2000 vw jetta. They allow us to live in our cozy cabin and PAY for our utilities. And more than that......they PAY us a monthly income. How great are they! Last summer, my dad even talked about putting a pool in for the kids and me!
I am honored to have a mom and dad who show us such love. I love you, mom and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm excited for this pool! i also would like to move home so i can get paid this monthly income!!
ReplyDeletehahaha That is Funny Ang!
ReplyDelete