So a lady I work with brought in these delicious cookies. They were soft and colorful and soooooo yummy. I haven't stopped talking about them or drooling over them. My limited self control has forced me not to make them...yet.
Hmmm, I should clarify...me not having a dishwasher or electric mixer has forced me not to make them because I am so tired of dishes or hand mixing at the moment ( see cake making, cake decorating blogs). Okay without further delay here is the recipe:
Super-Duper Mini Eggs cookies
1 Cup butter/margarine, softened
1 Cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
4 serving pkg instant vanilla pudding
2 cups crushed mini eggs ( not finely chopped)
Preheat oven 375*F. Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs one at at time. Mix in vanilla. Add flour, b.soda, pudding powder...mix. Add crushed mini eggs.....Mix. Drop byheaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
P.s. Enjoy and no, I don't have any pictures because we have the slowest internet ever and it takes far too long to upload. If you want pictures regarding any of my life see " her beautiful mess" blog. My sister is my photographer and she is funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahaha...thanks for the recipe and shout out. The only problem is I don't think I have any pictures of your life on my blog...and my blog isn't nearly as funny as your husband's.
ReplyDeleteNope. I liked your breast balm one. And you have my kids. Ohh the cake is on your facebook. I forgot.
ReplyDeleteHun... pudding doesn't go in cookies! That is crazy. You once called my cookies the most amazing :( LOL
ReplyDeletehahahaha......sure am!
ReplyDeleteAngie, you have found a way to combine my two loves: cookies and mini eggs.
ReplyDeleteI am definitely making these for Easter. Thanks for sharing :)