Monday, March 8, 2010

ten things I want most

Top ten things I want most at this moment
  1. My husband done school, home and working
  2. A bigger house with nice yard
  3. A healthy body where I could walk into any store and by a regular medium size
  4. A chef
  5. A personal trainer
  6. $50,000 (and up)
  7. A big dog
  8. A vacation to somewhere hot
  9. A pool
  10. This list completed

4 comments:

  1. well you have 1 out of the 10 and you could have 2 if you could afford me to come cook for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the one out of 10 and I would love to hire you if I had the 50,000 and up

    ReplyDelete
  3. you completed your list...or did you mean to actually have everything on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to have actually everything on the list. I should have been more defined

    ReplyDelete